Monday, September 19, 2011

22 and Many More

This past Friday was my 22nd birthday, which I celebrated all weekend.

Thursday after a long day of class I packed up and headed to Auburn for a night out.

We hit up the new hot spot Moe's BBQ for some dinner and a few drinks with my brother and a few friends.



Neat huh?

After Moe's we crossed the street to Skybar and to my surprise it was a very chill night. It was nice for once not to have to fight to the bar for a drink and get elbows all in your face and side while spilling your full drink.
I enjoyed my pleasant night out with great friends.

Bliss

Friday afternoon Jackson and I were BEACH BOUND. Jealous? You should be. It was beautiful.

We had a wedding to attend Saturday night and it happened to land on my birthday so it was perfect to hit the road to Destin for the weekened.


Same color hat, same bathing suit, same shades.
Scary? A little, but at least their handsome men.

Jackson and I at Taylor and Adam's wedding.
Congrats guys, it was beautiful!

Life is Good in Destin. 

1 comment:

  1. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog for more details :)
    Much Love!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete