Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bad Blogger.

I've been neglecting my blog and I'm sorry for all the ones who love to know what I have been doing with my life. Pretty much nothing, but school begins next week so I am enjoying it.

Well so far Ryan's graduated from Auburn University-War Eagle, Ashley and Whitney graduated, I ended my spring semester and I am about to begin my last semesters as an undergrad, Jackson moved to a new apartment (which I kindly helped him and it was a little tough on my weak body so I will be joining the gym asap), Hayden recently got married on Lake Martin, Mothers day has come and gone, and Dad turned 56 and as he says a "silver fox."
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.

Here's a couple of pictures from the last events:






I've been enjoying life at home, Alex City, and Atlanta.
One year at home. One month down....... Let's see how Mom, Dad, and I are come next Spring.
I'll do my best to stay on track with this whole blogging thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment