Monday, March 25, 2013

Update

KETCHUP:
I have officially sent out my Save the Dates and received a phone call from the White Room informing me my dress is NOW IN. First fitting is coming soon. 

I.Cannot.Wait. (YIKES!)

It is getting so close and time is flying! I'm loving every minute of it.

I am now getting into the entire registering and things like that... I love gifts. I love just getting a price gun and point & shoot. It's a rush. I've loved every second of being THE bride.


This past week was my final Spring Break and so who else to spend it with, but my fiancé in Denver!

Thursday after classes I loaded a plan and headed for CO!

Happy St. Patty's Day

We hit a blizzard at Keystone while skiing on Saturday.


Like always the trip ended too soon and I was back on a plane that Tuesday heading back to Alabama.

I didn't really get to rest much on my SB since I was in Denver for the first part and the second part consisted of taking a sick pup to the vet, trying on my dress for the first time (it was perfect), and also I ran my first 5k this past weekend.

Mud Mania in Auburn, Al. This aint ya mommas 5k
The girls on Team Mudbutt. (pre-run)

So much fun and lots of laughs
even though I did end up with some scratches,
bruises, and a "little" sore Sunday morning.

I'm finishing up my last couple of weeks of college (never been more ready), getting ready for showers to begin, and counting down the days for the bachelorette bash with my favorite ladies and our WEDDING! 

Come on June, baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment