Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Monograms and Margaritas Shower

This past weekend I attended my FIRST wedding shower.

Monograms and Margaritas was the theme and I LOVED IT. Who doesn't love your new initials on items and yummy margaritas?

Whitney and Ashley did such a wonderful job celebrating my engagement with a fun monogram shower.
The hostesses 

It was so enjoyable to get to celebrate with some of my sorority sisters. I loved everything I got.

Yes, my name is going to be Ali Lilly, a mouth full. I know. I can't wait to have the last name Lilly even though it'll take some time getting use to all these L initial. 



S.L.P (soon to be graduates--April 27th)

A few of my cute goodies:





I loved everything I got!
My sisters are great.

I cannot wait till the other showers!
Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment