Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Back to the Blog

Wow, it has been a while since I have blogged.

Sorry about that!

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years have all come and gone.

Bring on 2014.

We had a wonderful holiday(s) and an awesome time ringing in the New Year in Birmingham with friends.

I guess the best thing to do is to show you with pictures and hopefully stay on track from now on!

SIDE NOTE: Big events that took place over the last couple of months: 
Sissy and Ryan moved into a new BEAUTIFUL home, Dee, Sissy, and I took on NYC right before Christmas, and Ryan turned the BIG 3-0! [2013 was great]


Thanksgiving:






NYC:





Ryan's bearded Birthday bash:











I guess I've seemed to misplace Christmas and New Years pictures.

Santa was good to the Sanford/Lilly's as always and New Years was spent at the McKinney's house with great friends.

Jackson and I are still in West Virginia at the time and it should be about 3 more months until we hit the road again…..  no telling where next.

I've moved to WV for good or until we move again since my classes are online this time. Yippee!

No more driving AS MUCH.

Jackson and I will finally get the "real deal marriage feel." So far, so good.

We've joined a gym and hopefully will be looking good for summer of 2014. Jackson says, "we're bringing the 6 packs to the lake this year"…. we will see.

We are also planning to do some skiing over the next month or so and see what else is around us!

If you want to ski feel free to join us in WV!

Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment