Tuesday, February 18, 2014

O.T.W

Well going home came and went.. too fast, as always.

Thursday night on our way home Jackson and I decided to celebrate our first Valentines married with some good food in Anniston. (We don't really celebrate love day because we love each other everyday :)… duh)
Sunday cruise this weekend.

Thursday and Friday were spent in Wedowee with my parents. We cooked out Friday night - hamburgers and hotdogs - my request and caught up on everything.

And of course loved on a sweet baby boy, Buddy.






Did some tax business and delivering at my dad's part place, that was a good Valentines day!

Saturday was my Mother-in-Laws birthday so Jackson and I were suppose to meet them at his house for lunch, but Jackson got a little confused with the "dinner and supper" terms. We still got to spend Saturday with her and Bud while eating leftovers for dinner.

Saturday night also had something big in store. Three Girls, One City premiered at Jessica and Ryan's new house.

What. a. hoot. Jessica out did herself with her mad movie skills.

Popcorn, candy, and strong cosmos provided. They are great hostess.

The movie consisted of Jessica, Deidra, and myself in NYC with ridiculous short clips from Jessica's video camera she brought and some fun pictures.

Some people just did not get it. We did, haha.
.. and some may or may not thought they were
getting to see a new movie out ..

 Here are the 3 stars in NYC.

.. and many drinks
It was a bunch of nonsense that we love and 
everyone else secretly loves too. 

Sunday morning was filled with a yummy Who's breakfast with my sissy and Ryan then Jackson and I headed back to Raintree to get ready for church at the one and only First Baptist Church.

I loved getting to see Mrs. Nancy play the piano at church. It was a great treat.

It was a fun filled weekend. I miss my family and friends, but it makes coming home much more special.

We got to see family, in-laws, and good friends. Can't beat that!
Life is Good. 


Happy 1st Valentines day married, Jackson! Here's to many more (love you so much it hurts).

2 songs we love:




No comments:

Post a Comment