Wednesday, March 26, 2014

On to the next

Bluefield has been good since we have been able to make the drive back and forth when we want too.

Other than that…… It's just not our cup of tea. 

The last month Jackson and Scot have been building a deck for the hospital at their picnic area. They included me. I enjoyed getting out and hanging with the "boys."

I watched them dig holes..
I did do some work, eventually..



Suns out and so is the wind.. 
Finished views!
Jackson is a wonderful handy man.
I give him a hard time about thinking he knows
"everything," but he really can do a lot!
He's my workin' man. 
Cute too. 

*REWIND:

We also kicked off my good friend, Jessica Hamner's, wedding festivities this March with an engagement party! It was beautiful.

Bring on JUNE!
She's going to be a Blackburn!

"after the ring" picture this last summer… aren't
they a beautiful couple?

This is Buddy helping Jackson with the menu
labels for the party that night.
My sweet men.

And… we went golfing earlier that 
day. Jackson's request.. 

He loves to golf.

The Bride!

Some of the girls at the Lowry's
to celebrate Matt and Jessica!

AND we are back..

Helping your husband build a deck comes with good prizes too. 

Pecan Cobbler
so. yummy.

And this was over our table ..
It seemed fitting for our life.

God has little ways to give us 
signs and remind us of what we got.


Well on to the next… and the next is TEXAS.

We are saying goodbye to Bluefield, West Virginia and heading toward
 Houston, Texas next week sometime. 

I'm excited because of this….


VS...


I NEED SUNSHINE. 

I'm done with snow and it 
doesn't look like snow is done
with WV.
Snowing outside right now… Blah.

I've been looking up things to do in Houston and it looks like 
so much fun. There is so much to do and we have 
little time to knock it all out!

I also have family near us and friends.
That makes moving a little better..even
if it is 11 hours away!

Life is good!
Texas bound, yee-haw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment