Monday, April 28, 2014

Braves, Birthdays, and Being Married

I have really tried getting into this golf thing.

What we do for our husbands… So Jackson and I have been hitting up this little golf course in Texas when he gets off of work. 


I have found I have no patience. I am my father's daughter.





I just love it because I get to spend a little more
outside time with Jack doing something he loves
to do. SO why not try to do this 
"golf thing" men love?


EASTER WEEKEND.
This is how Jack and I spent our Easter this year 
since we weren't with our families. 
Beach on a Sunday?
Not so bad.


y.u.m.

Birthday Girl - Friday:

This past Friday my Grandmother turned 80 
and I was so happy I was in town to celebrate with family!

She is such a special, beautiful, and strong woman. 
I am so blessed to call this woman my Grandmother.

She is such a wonderful role model.
We all love her!


Saturday:
TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!

Whitney (Rhonda) graduated this past Saturday and so 
we took a trip to the Braves game that night.

I love getting to spend some time with great friends
at the ball field.

Grad girl-
She's got her masters!

Braves Country.

This weekend went by fast, but it was nice to see Jackson waiting on me at the airport in B-ham on Sunday afternoon.



He got to enjoy his weekend in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa golfing with the guys. 
I think he had a little too much fun? He seemed worn slap out and got some sun!

We love being home and seeing friends and family!


Grab a milkshake this week (I have
really enjoyed peach shakes at Chik-fil-la
..maybe too much).

It's going to be a hot one.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment