Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Slacker

Well I've been out of town and trying to enjoy my time off of school until summer classes start, which has completely taken me away from my blogging plus I've been in "lazy" mode since finals.

All my true followers have been on me-- since my life is so fascinating.

I've been a beach bum this past week and to be honest I enjoyed every minute of it. Every morning we'd sleep in, have breakfast, and then throw on our suits for a day in the sun.

Also, a big treat for us was every morning and afternoon a school of dolphins would pass our way. I tried to capture some in pictures, but they were just to quick for me. I thought they were neat from a distance, but everyone had a laugh at me since I am a little afraid of the ocean and would not wonder to far into the deep blue sea. (sorry, if there is something in there that is larger than me, stings, or bites is not my cup of tea)


Some nights we headed in to get ready and had a nice dinner with the group, which led to Flora-bama for a good time.
Most of the girls on the trip

After dinner some nights we would hit up Flora-Bama for some good drinks and great music.



We owe Hannah and her family a big THANKS for letting us join her to celebrate her 21st birthday for a week in Gulf Shores. Everyone had a blast and made it home safe and sound.




Life was good in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
May 8th-May14th

1 comment: