Thursday, May 19, 2011

Everyone loves a fun wedding

Group shot- waiting for the bride and groom to make their exit.

Well on May 7th, 2011 two good friends of ours, Lindsay and Jacob, finally said "I do." They had a beautiful wedding at the Methodist church in Alexander City and continued to Jacob's families house for the fun reception (No one wanted to leave).

After looking through pictures the next morning it seemed everyone enjoyed it a lot. 

Deidra, Jennifer, myself, and Jessica waiting outside after the wedding.

Jackson is so handsome in his tux.


.....and the Bride and Groom


Hers

His


Jackson and I with the newlyweds

On a side note: I gained a wonderful sister, yes, which she has been married to my brother, Ryan, for a year now. (High five guys, you made it! Now more happy days to come) But I was notified at the wedding this Saturday night that yes, indeed it is ALL about her. So in most pictures captured at the wedding included some thing or some part of her.

Examples below.

I'm not the one the to be the center of attention, so I give her all the shine she would like-- including my pictures.
And if you think for a minute I'd replace her? Heck no, not for one second. I could not ask for a better sister. I guess I should thank Ryan or maybe Dad, Mom, Mr.Dick, and Mrs.Wanda.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Ali! I couldn't have asked for a better or sweeter sister either! And I probably shouldn't try to take over random pictures of you and your BF. I'll work on that.

    Here's to our parents for bringing Ryan and I together so many moons ago! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete