Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hanging pictures to Tiki Torches

Well this past weekend was Jazz Fest or in the words of my sis-n-law, "Jazzy Jazz Fest."

Enjoying Friday night in Alex City

It happened to be the weekend Ryan went out of town to New Orleans for his best friends bachelor party, so we took full advantage of a girls weekend. Jessica, Deidra, and I had a slumber party from Friday till Sunday and it was nothing less than perfect.

Friday we headed downtown to the Jazz Fest and enjoyed seeing friends and jammin' good music.

We enjoyed each others company too much this weekend, I believe.

Saturday morning the three of us were up and moving around close to 7:30 for a trunk show at 10:30 Jessica hosted for Stella and Dot. Everyone had a good time with great food Jessica, Deidra, and Mrs. Wanda prepared and loved looking at all the pretty, pretty jewelry.


 
Isn't Mrs. Wanda's flowers gorgeous!?
 

After the party I headed with mom down to see my Grandmother, who by the way is recovering very well and is at home now, and then took a trip to see Mimi and Pappy.

Jessica, Deidra, and I were lazy and when I say lazy I mean we sat there and looked at each other until we realized if we did not get ready then we would not have time to go to the amphitheater for another round of the Jazz Fest festivities.

We finally moved from the couch to the bedroom to throw on some clothes, refresh, and head out the door. Before heading to the amphitheater we made a pit stop at a local restaurant, Sinclair's, to enjoy some delicious food and SOTB drinks.  

Picture I snapped at Sinclair's. Beautiful, huh?



Afterwards we headed back to Sinclair's for some more fun and drinks!
Overall Jessica, Deidra, and myself had a fun weekend and had moments where we were all in tears from too much laughter.

So I'd say we had a very success weekend.

I failed to mention my main squeeze also made an appearance after telling me he was having to work this weekend.
He just couldn't stand the thought of everyone being in Alex City having a blast without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment