Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Toomers Hill

My parents recently bought some land in Daviston, Alabama and dad thought that it would be the best spot to put his baby toomer tree he got this past Christmas from Ryan and Jessica since there is a hill on the land looking over. Good thinking on Ryan, Jessica, and Dad, huh?

Last Wednesday my dad and I took a trip to water the tree and plants before dark.

Beautiful.
I'm a little over and behind from the tree, but this is the view it has when it reaches full growth.

Get the name?

Our life revolves around family and Auburn football. So it fits us well or shall I say my Dad perfectly.

We love that he has this place and can enjoy growing his tree along with tomatoes, watermelons, and some fruit trees. (can't wait to enjoy those maters and melons!)

Oh, and we cannot forget about Buddy who also came along to sniff everything out. He loves it there and I think he'd be alright with one day moving to the country side with Mom and Dad.

Check out him running! Thats a good sign.

Life is good for Buddy
and I love that chubby pup to death.


No comments:

Post a Comment