Friday, November 18, 2011

Athens Weekend- Ugly, but Fun

Well my SIL got me really pumped up about friends and I taking off to Athens for the Auburn game.
She told me about the fun times she and her girl friends had in the past and memories they made.

I was so excited and could not wait to hit the road Friday night.
Ash and I before heading downtown on game day.

Friday night grabbing a bite to eat.

 The group at the last bar of the night...

LG vs Roanoke girls. Love em.

I even saw Clay

After football, friends, and drinks the weekend in Athen's was a big success.
I don't know if it topped the SIL's crazy memories-- because theirs are hard to beat, but it was definitely on my top 10 of the weekends.

Some pictures are not allowed on FB and my Blog due to actions being made -- blame the alcohol.


Life was good in Athen's.
Auburn football not so good on this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment