Monday, November 7, 2011

Better late than never.

Sorry for the delay.
School has taken up most of my time and the 1% I have had for myself I've been home and with friends.

Lets See:
Halloween came and went. It's already November? Wow.

Kool Aid Man? I don't know that I was thinking. Easy though. Big tee and leggings.

Jack came to see me!

Speech on 3.

Me, my little, and Big.


Then we of course I went to Auburn during this whole time I've been neglecting my Blog.
Jess Ham turned 22 on October 25.
Auburn Won, Life is Good.

My Bf and Bff.

Birthday Girl.

He's a stud muffin', right?

Alex City Crew. Love em.

This past Saturday we headed up and met some of the Alex City friends and family for Richard and Heather's baby shower.
Little Baby Bella will be here in almost a MONTH! Time goes by. It's almost Christmas.
Santa's CLOSE.

She's already spoiled!
She got such cute stuff for Bella.
Bella is already in style.

After the shower we headed over to my brother and sis n laws house to watch "The game of the Century" and eat some delicious Bostin Butt.
The game was intense and the room was filled with yells, laughs, and smiles.
War Eagle.

I'm going to do my best to not slip up this long again.
Sorry again for the fast catch-up!
Life in the fast lane gets CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment