Monday, November 19, 2012

Alabama Bound

Jackson's coming home today and a month away from him is A LONG time.

I sure have missed the goofy boy.

This is Jackson's excited face about coming back to Bama:
How could you not love this face?
So funny. 

I would have posted my excited face, but mine looked as if someone was waving a doughnut in my face or something of the sort. Not Pretty. I think Jack got a good laugh out of it. 

So I had my first Thanksgiving yesterday and I sent him a text saying he will 
be missed while I stuff my face with delicious food and 
a picture of my outfit I picked for the holiday feast. He approved.

Everyone is jealous that Jackson is living the life right now in Denver. He gets to shred the mountains any weekend he is free, which started this Saturday. He's sore, but I don't feel sorry for him because he sure did rub in being on that mountain. It's so beautiful there. Picture perfect. 

Here's a picture he snapped and sent to me on the mountain. 
He's a cutie, minus the dip habit. 

Oh well I will be super stoked come 11 o'clock tonight as I pick him up at the Atlanta airport. It feels like Christmas! WAHOO!

Buddy is helping me pass the time by finishing up online assignments and updating the blog. 
He's such a good helper. He knows when to suck up since Christmas is right around the corner.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment