Saturday, December 1, 2012

I said YES!

I said yes in the end, but I think my first reaction was "Are you serious?"


Jackson hid it so well and I would have never guessed he would ask me to be his future wife on top of Smith Mountain in Jackson's Gap. It was perfect. I was ecstatic.

I could not think of anyone else I would want to share a lifetime with, he's my kind of guy!
Here's us the day before at Cheaha


I have already started the chaotic wedding plans and have loved every bit of it. I'm going to have such great help! Jessica has already gave me several names and numbers from hers and Ryan's wedding, Ashley is ready to be the best MOH (Maid of Honor) she can be, and everyone has just thrown in ideas left and right! I love it.

I'm very indecisive. I get it honest though, picking out wedding dresses with just my mother and I. Wow, I see where I get it from.. Everything was beautiful and great. I guess I just make the dresses all look good! I'm glad I take after her.

I have more pictures to share, but I haven't mastered uploading them all yet so it'll have to wait! I hope everyone is having a fabulous warm December weekend!

JUNE 29th 2013 is the day we will say "I do" and I cannot wait! 

Let the wedding festivities begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment