Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Denver


I just returned to Bama this past Sunday and have been in Denver visiting Jackson for over a week.



It still blows my mind I will be living there in about 6 months-- Scary.

I love it even though it's big, crowded, and the people there are horrible at driving. I have ulcers from driving around while Jackson was at work. Apparently, red means book it and make it before getting hit.

Denver is so beautiful, like out of a picture book, and has such fancy places to eat, visit, and enjoy!

Lots of good shopping areas for all you shopping lovers, like myself.

Jackson and I enjoyed some nights out in Denver trying out different restaurants.

We tried out some Sushi, which was good.

We even had some soup nights in for the cold nights.
This was potato soup night. 

Downtown Denver trying a little Mexican food
Loved the lights everywhere for the Christmas Cheer!

We had a fancy date at a place downtown called Earls
Great steak, shrimp, and pasta!

Jackson and I also exchanged our Christmas gifts since it just set the vibe of Christmas while I was in Denver!

Jackson modeling his new house shoes he asked
 for by the fireplace.

He loves to model new things.
This is his new vest, shirt, and soft PJ pants.

I got a fancy new fossil watch. I love it. It goes
perfect with my new gorgeous ring. Don't
you think?

Jackson and I apparently love stuffing the stockings
with tons and tons of candy that will probably get
old before we can eat it all or our teeth rot. 

Here I am modeling my new toboggan and watch
that is too big at the moment. 


I had a blast visiting Jackson and seeing his apartment for the first time. I was sick most of the time, which he got aggravated with my whining, but hey it's something he is going to have to get use to because we're getting married in June!! 

I got to see some snow!


Life is always good engaged and in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment