Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lilly Love

When I got home I had a package waiting for me......

I knew I was getting something since my long time best friend, Hannah, had sent me a text making sure my mom received it while I was in Denver.

I knew it was going to be something I loved and super cute, I just didn't know what.

I tried getting my mom to open it, tell me what it was, and maybe send me a picture, but she wouldn't.

I immediately asked Mom where it was after having a moment loving on Buddy. I really missed him.




My first "Lilly" item. 
I was so excited to see it and it is so cute!!!
It still hits me that I am getting married
at random times, like opening gifts 
like this one. 
Thanks so much Bugg!


Also here is a picture of Jackson's first picture up in his apartment in Denver.
I forgot to add it in the last post.
We need to work on his decorating skills.


Life is good with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment