Sunday, November 10, 2013

O.T.W

This past weekend was a lazy one.

Jackson has felt a tad bit under the weather so we took it easy.

I've really loved some hot chocolate
these last weeks. The cold weather
hit me hard.

Jackson and I enjoyed a beverage this weekend
while we pulled on the AU tigers against TN.
War Eagle to that.

What would a football weekend be without boiled peanuts?
I didn't think I'd marry someone who loved boiled peanuts as
much as I do, but I DID.
Winner, winner. 


Friday night we also stayed in for dinner and 
planned out a nice menu.
Fried pork-chops, cream cheese potatoes, and green bean casserole.
I have to say.. delicious.

I also thought I'd marry someone who would avoid the kitchen
and make me do all the cooking at dinner, but I married Jackson,
someone who loves to cook and annoy me when he thinks
I'm doing something "wrong" or not his way.
.. Sometimes I'd prefer him to stay out of the kitchen
BUT he's good help though and a great cook. 

Saturday we ran past the hospital to check on somethings
and Jackson wanted me to check out the progress they've made
since the last time I'd been by there.

I have been meaning to take a picture of this because it makes me happy
every time I go see Jackson at work.
The hospital let the children paint their own spot on the ceiling.

Doesn't that make your heart smile?
I love it. 

Then back to the couch we went. 
Football Saturday and Sunday.

I heard sneezing most of the time.


Today Jackson asked me for his Christmas gift early
so he could use it now.

I couldn't say no.
So happy EARLY Christmas to Jackson.

His own charcoal weber grill. 

Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment