Wednesday, November 6, 2013

West Virginia Life

I haven't posted in a while. 
I am either in Alabama. Georgia. Or West Virginia. 
Traveling woman, I tell ya.
Always on the go go go. 

Jackson and I really haven't got to do much since I have been here,
but this is a little picture "catch-up" fun.

It snowed….. in October in WV.
Not prepared. 

It's cold. I'm always cold. SO. That's about
how I feel about the weather in October. 
Don't get me wrong.. I love snow.
Around Christmas time.

Saturday work with Jackson.
He had to call in back-up aka his wife.
I have to work for free, but a Saturday spent with 
this guy makes me happy.

He bought lunch. :)

My head feels extra large.
And I feel like a boy. 
I'm glad I wore a pink sweat shirt so
I wasn't mistaken. 

I popped some lines (with chalk).
It was a breeze...

Life as a building science majors wife.


We also got invited to the Fall Festival 
at the hospital.
I think we needed small children for it, 
but it was something to do with the community.



Tractor bringing up the excited kids.
Thats the hospital Jacksons at in the background.

I guess this is what a "house wife/college grad student" 
does…. takes her husbands lunch to work and
eats with him in the cafeteria. 

I can't complain. I love our little lunch dates
in the hospital. 


These cold nights call for hot chocolate and NCIS.
And a new cute "L" mug.

Living the life as a Lilly.

Life is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment