Monday, June 30, 2014

Anniversary weekend

Jackson truly is a great guy.

I give him a hard time and whine a lot, but he loves me unconditionally.

This past weekend was our 1 year anniversary and it was wonderful.

Walk in the park, sunning on the beach, and a yummy meal Sunday night. 



"I can swing higher than you." -the goober
I married. So competitive

Can't wait to be in Gulf Shores in August.
Texas beaches just aren't the same.

I think he likes his map of all the 
 places we have lived this last year.

We survived.
One year, boom bam.

Can't take him anywhere..


This cake traveled from Alabama to 
Texas.. so yes it looks rough.

Jackson makes me laugh until I cry, makes
up silly songs about anything and everything, grills 
to perfection, reminds me he is an Eagle Scout,
and loves me more than Johnny Cash, natural light, and 
Lake Martin. (that's a lot if you know Jack)

I'd be lost without my other half.
LOVE YOU JACKSON LEE LILLY!
One year down, many more to go!

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment