Friday, June 27, 2014

"Ketchup"

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry… I've been a little tied up with going back and forth to AL, GA, and TX these last couple of months.

Grad school, home, weddings, seeing Jackson… it all gets tough and busy!

So here's a little of whats been going on:

June 14th one of my very best friends married her high school sweetheart in LaGrange, GA.
 She was a stunning bride and Matt makes for a 
very handsome groom/husband.

First dance.

All the girls getting ready.
Aren't the robes cute?
Thanks Jess.

3 best of friends.
The one on the right, Mallory, recently got 
engaged and will be married next May!

Here's my forever groom.
He's a keeper.

It was a fun night for all.
Dancing, drinking, good food,
staying in hotels, and making memories,

Congrats Jessica and Matt Blackburn!
Your wedding was gnarly.

Sunday morning Jackson and I got up and ate waffle house in LaGrange and then went to round up Clay and Bryan - typical. 

Daniel, Michelle, and the twins were in AC
that weekend so Jackson and I left Clay and Bryan in Roanoke 
and headed towards Lake Martin to be the cool Aunt and Uncle.

windows down, country up.
It was a beautiful Sunday!


They LOVE riding on the gator with Uncle Jack
and Aunt Ali. We rock.



Jackson will be a great
daddy one day. 



They loved the boat this year.
Last year was a different story.

This is Jackson and YaYa time.
Jack fed her "chicken" aka BBQ and 
then she fed him.
She loves Uncle Jack.


I think Jackson needs a little girl one day.
Don't you?

It really was a wonderful weekend.
Always love Jack home.

Jackson left that Monday and then
my Parents and I headed to Texas that Friday!

Buddy misses me and I know
he missed Mom and Dad while they were here.
Love that nugget so much.

Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment