Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Life lately

Well. I haven't been around much, but it has been a roller coaster the last couple of months.

Jackson and I finally said goodbye to life on the road and hello to Alex City.

He took a job with Children's Harbor and we are now living on the lake. 
What a blessing.




We cannot wait until summertime to enjoy this amazing view.
I don't know who's more excited, us or our family and friends.


Moving on:


We said goodbye to a loved one at the beginning of October and we will forever miss ya, Grayson.


He was a sarcastic, funny, auburn loving guy that we all loved. We will see him again one day though, 
no worries. 
He was with us during this Auburn game. Isn't it beautiful?
We know Grayson's saying War Eagle with God now. 

As I sit at the hospital with my Grandmother, I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. I am surrounded by family that love one another as deep as it can go (sometimes too much, ha).
She is getting better as the days go on, but we know it will be a challenge to get her back to where she needs to be. 

She's the heart of our family.


We have had God on our side through the good and the bad. 
No matter where life takes us we have to learn to let go and let
God handle it. 

From moving home, to loss, to sickness, to health we have seen and felt it all. 

Life moves on and time heals. We are reminded not to forget our loved ones
and stick close to our family and friends. 

Thanks everyone for the prayers during our time
of loss and our time of heal. 

Auburn Know How 2014:

Number 1 fam jam knows how



Sissy

Bffs

The whole gang {minus Clay and a few others}


[Hopefully I will get better with my blogging.]

Life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment