Saturday, January 9, 2016

twenty fifteen.

Whoah. I missed the entire 2015 without one blog. That's sad. It has been a wonderful year minus a few bumps in the road.

{SO} recap:

Feb. 11 2015 we said goodbye to one of the greatest men I knew, my Pappy. He had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's for over 10 years and did not let it bring him down. My Mimi was his saving grace.

He was truly an amazing human being that you could be completely terrified of (because of his size and stern look) to the love of his big bear hugs, waves from the carport as we left, and nickname he branded you with for the rest of your life whether you liked it or not.

I have the best nickname name [literally], best egg. 

His friend, Wilbur Clyde 

circa 89, little (big) ali 


Also in February Jackson and I got us a little baby girl pup. Pound pup. 

We decided to name her Lottie Lilly.




I graduated with my Masters in Special Education in April, which was fabulous because it opened the door to my job I took this year at Radney Elementary in Alex City. It's truly a wonderful school. 



I also had two best friends say "I do" this past summer and we had the opportunity to celebrate their new beginnings.








Also one of my best friends had a baby girl this summer. 

Brelynn Brand.


Best friend got engaged to Jackson's best friend. 
Let the wedding planning beginning. [MOH status]. 




Found out I was going to be an aunt (again) to a little baby boy.




We had our second Christmas at Children's Harbor.




AND I got a beautiful nephew in December!
Breck Toland Sanford
7lbs and 14oz. 



Look how handsome. 


Uncle Jack and Breck

2 0 1 5 was wonderful!
Cheers to twenty sixteen. 

Maybe I will make one of my new years resolutions to be better at blogging 
for the year of 2016. New beginnings are happening people. 


Few of my fav. pics from 2015.

Bo knows.

Girls night at the Fox.


Graduation present. Thanks Jackson.

Mimi and her girls. 

Rehearsal ready. 

Daddy, Ryan, Clay, and I doing a little
golfing.

Lottie enjoying watermelon by the lake 
on this summer day. 

Kisses on the plains. 

Daper dan and the soggy bottom boys. 

Christmas party at the Meacham's



No comments:

Post a Comment