Sunday, August 7, 2011

IKEA adventure.

As my journey to Atlanta to see my boo is becoming on a regular basis, I headed GA bound Thursday afternoon for a nice weekend.

When Jackson arrived I already had dinner cooked, which was stir fry, green bean casserole, mac-n-cheese, and some corn.

Even though the stir fry didn't turn out as plan, Jackson had two plates full and I lost count of the amount of green bean casserole he inhaled. I was happy he enjoyed it.

On Friday we grabbed some unhealthy drive-thru and watched TV until we could not hold our eyes open.

Saturday was a fun outing. Early that morning we ate breakfast, in no rush we headed downtown Atl to Ikea.

Wow, Ikea is overwhelming.  I did not no which way to go and Jackson was just as lost as I was. Like my sister n law said, "You have to go in there knowing what you are looking for" and we were just not prepared for that hectic Saturday morning. Although it was crazy, it was still fun and something to do. So all you people who have not experienced the Ikea store should, just try to do it during the week. It might be less crowded.


Check it out online too at http://www.ikea.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment