Monday, August 8, 2011

Mystery Beer at Joe's

So last weekend Jackson and I stumbled upon this neat restaurant Joe's. It's in Midtown in HOTlanta and we enjoyed it.


They had a nice staff, great food, and drinks.

Also, what Jackson and I just got tickled about is the "mystery beer" they do. You just say, "I'll take the mystery beer" and the waitress goes to the bartender and he/she selects a random beer from the cooler. It was very entertaining to wait and see what beer we got next.

I was to chicken at first and just ordered a bud light, but saw how much fun it was and joined in.
And my luck I got a dark beer (which I'm not a fan of) so Jackson was kind enough to trade.

Also, while we were scamming the menu I told Jack to check out the BLunch section.
We laughed because that is my Dad's name in reverse, Benny Joe, and sent a picture my Mom's way.
All and all it is a nice relaxing place.
Bottles up for the Mystery Beer idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment