Thursday, August 18, 2011

You're only as old as you feel: Jackson's 27th

Well this week has been enjoyable hanging out in Atlanta before school starts. I've been running around getting things together for school, Rush, and Jack's birthday.

He had no clue what I got him.

Although I was excited about one gift so he got it Saturday. He had been wanting me to look around for the album Jamey Johnson never released "They Call Me Country" and I found it!

He seemed pretty excited.

I was woke up at around 4:30 Alabama time to sing the "Happy Birthday" song so he could enjoy his strawberry cake and open his presents.

Little to say he's still a kid at heart and that's why I love the man.

Well he had some pictures he needed to frame so I got him a hanging picture frame for his bare walls. I also got him a Dr. Scholl's foot massager that he was ecstatic about.
He got home from work that day and immediately went to fill it up with water.

After Jack relaxed for about 20 minutes we got ready and headed out for dinner.


I also made a "homemade" strawberry cake for his birthday. He should feel special. I don't really cook or bake. Well I would, but I'm not that great at it. He says its good and I had a piece which was pretty good to me.



And the final cake:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment