Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kentucky Derby Shower

This weekend I had a Kentucky Derby shower.

Big hats, sundresses, mint julep, the whole sha-bang. It was so fancy. I loved it all and I knew the ladies from Roanoke would not let me down with a wonderful shower. 

Nessa always leads the pack well. Love that woman.


My bridesmaids and friends seemed to enjoy dressing up and all sitting outside for a nice little lunch and yummy sweets. Everything was so great-- even if it did come a tsunami outside the night before, it all worked out!


All the girls after we pulled our charms.

Such a fun idea. My charm cake!

My two fav GA girls.


My mama. 


My mom, me, and my future mother-in-law.

I got such great gifts, awesome guest, and wonderful hostesses. I couldn't be more blessed.

Side Note:
I have to say though.. I had two favorite guest that attended this Saturday (sorry everyone else):

My Grandmother and Mimi will always be my favorites. 
I'm so glad I was able to share this day with them!

Now on to writing Thank You notes and countdown the wedding!
41 days and counting!

MD weekend is coming soon and that means Jackson will be home.
Life is GOOD! 




No comments:

Post a Comment