Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MD weekend 2013

Friday this cute guy rolled into town.

He was ready to get to AC.

Before we headed back to Bama we had to stop and get some of Jackson's favorite Mexican food and a drink.

Here's my fun drink to kick off MD weekend.

After we got back we dropped by Jackson's friend D.J. for a late night cruise on the boat.

True lovin' right there.

So fun to catch up with friends for a little while before we headed down to Raintree.

Fast Forward to Sunday (Saturday I had a bridal shower and Jackson went to see his Mimi)

My favorite couple. I love these crazy birds.

Here he is... 


MD is never a let down.
Always a good time... too good of a time for some.
You know who you are.

Everything was so great! Friends, family, and beautiful weather!
Now 32 days till we say I DO! WAHHOOOO!






No comments:

Post a Comment