Monday, May 20, 2013

Wedding Update

I finally got caught up on my wedding blog and it's still not great, but heck I can't handle one blog much less 2.

Its nothing fancy, but if you like to see a picture or two of me and Jackson, read up on the locations, or see the registries to buy us a fancy or as Jackson would say "high dollar" gift that's dandy too.


Wedding planning is fun, but it can have its moments. I've had some meltdowns along the way, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I can't wait to marry Jackson.

I've been staring at envelopes for the past two weeks, sticking stamps, embossing away and sealing them up to be sent out. I've gotten most to the post office, but there is still some more I need to get done.  QUICK.

It's almost June so I'm on the ball now. Crazy how fast time has flown by.. I can't get over it.

In case some of you missed us being famous in a small town here we are:

We're in love guys.

I get to see this handsome fellow Friday.
Excited in an understatement.
He's cute, huh?

Also, today is my awesome dads BIRTHDAY so I
 would love to give a shout out to my old man!
I love you daddy!

I've been a Daddy's girl since day 1.





Here's to another "50 something" years! 
LIFE IS GOOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment