Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birthday fun

Birthday's are always fun to me.

I celebrate mine all September.... or try to at least.

This past Friday Jackson flew in for my birthday weekend and little time at home to visit family and friends.

We stopped in Newnan for a bite to eat and then made our way back to the good ol' AC.

It's always go, go, go when one of us are home or both. I feel sorry for our parents.

Jackson woke me up Saturday morning with an early
birthday prize. It was a new camera. I've been needing
a small one to take places and he took "small" to a different
level. I love it. It can fit right into my pocket!

He thought I would want my birthday gift early since we were going to Auburn to tailgate and go to the game. 

Jackson is a smart cookie. I love pictures.

Isn't he handsome?

me. clay. and kk

I found sissy. 

tailgate fun.

Overall, great birthday weekend... but as always it ends to quickly.

Jackson and I headed out early Monday (my actual birthday)
for a birthday lunch before taking him back to the airport. 

It's not easy living apart for this time, but we make it work. 


Life is good. Love birthdays. And Love visits from the hubs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment