Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Fun

Mom and I decided to go to Birmingham to do a little shopping since Macy's was having their big one day sale.

That was a fail. 

I guess I've turned into my mother, which is not a bad thing because she's pretty awesome. BUT I've learned that I hate shopping for a long period of time, trying on clothes is a negative, and I'm picky.... 

That's Lu when it comes to shopping. 

I guess returning somethings from our wedding and a little mother/daughter time is good for the soul especially when you're a little down and out

Recently, Jackson found out he was not getting to come to Atlanta like we hoped.. West Virginia sound fun to anyone? Come visit when we move. ......... Please.

It'll all work out. I keep reminding myself everything happens for a reason. Jackson and I can handle it. 

Like I said earlier, we have a wonderful support system and Jackson and I make a great team.

After Denver looks like he will be heading to West Virginia so I guess I'll meet him there and work out the kinks as we go.

On the plus side: I'm in search for a new vehicle for all this future driving I will be doing since I'm still going to continue Grad school. Nothing fancy, but nice. Reliable (quote from my father since he doesn't like me riding alone), and a little newer, but not brand new. Excited, yes. 

"Happy birthday, I'm not moving home, BUT we can look for you another vehicle." -Jackson (In my own wording of course.) 

ANYWHO,

Happy Friday Y'all. 


Love,
Ali and Buddy

Life is Good.



No comments:

Post a Comment