Thursday, September 12, 2013

Gus Bus

Last Saturday dad and I went to Auburn to watch them play Arkansas State.

The atmosphere during football season is so fun and exciting. I love to just take it all in.



Dad and I decided to park and walk around and visit before heading in early to get some food and see the eagle, Nova, make her flight around Jordan Hare.

We also hit up the Tiger Walk.
Hey Steven, Hey!

It was h.o.t. but not as hot as they talked about the first game.

I saw some girls already in boots and thought I'm dying in flats and shorts so I know I'd be burning up!

Pom Pom in hand. Ready to kickoff! 


It's so much fun to have such a wonderful place to go watch your favorite football team play.

It's even better to spend that time with the best Daddy!

Life is Good and WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment