Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Cabs are here"

Apparently I have a new job that does not pay well. I have been a taxi for the past couple of days and to tell you the truth I didn't sign up for this.
Saturday morning I receive a phone call from my brother Clay saying him and Wade have been stranded in Jacksonville and need a ride by Sunday. Little did they know and actually they got a crack out of it, I was in Atlanta at Jackson's. I believe they just played a game to see who they could get thats farthest away from them to drive and pick them up! Being the good sister I am, I gathered my belongings, set aside my feelings of having a lazy rainy Sunday with my man, and headed down I20.


These are the two stranded. (Old Photo, but shows their lively personalities)
God love em'.

I also was not informed that I had to take the two all the way back to Alex City on the same day and thought I might have it easy and drop them off in Wedowee where I was staying for the week since it's my Spring Break.  No, from ATL to Jacksonville to Alex City BACK to Wedowee was my Sunday afternoon adventure. I love them though, so I'd do it again.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment