Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mathletes vs Athletes

I never thought I'd be in a old softball jersey heading to the bar, but off I went cleats and all. For our social last night we had to decide to be the geeks or the jocks. I would have loved to play the role as the nerd, but time was cut short and so off to my closet to throw on a Roanoke Skate Center throwback. If you knew my sports fanatic family, you'd understand.

Ashley, my roommate, came to me and needed to borrow a jersey since I'm known to wear my dad or brothers old baseball shirts. So as I was digging through my closet I came across an old Dixie jersey from when my dad coached. Little to say Ashley and I were covered in Roanoke attire, which everyone got a kick out of it.

 My sorority family minus Katie Thomas!

Many of the girls in my sorority are very creative and always stir up the best ideas for themed socials. A couple of the girls went as the Average Joe's off one of my favorite movies Dodgeball. They always go above and beyond the characters with the shirts, head and wrist bands, and high socks. Little to say they definitetly had my vote as best costume award!

This is a little team huddle before we left the house. 

Some of the Average Joe's
It ended great and it's a night to put in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment