Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Obsession

ADELE

I cannot name that tune or artist in most cases, but this talented female singer has definitely won my heart over with her amazing voice and great choice of songs.

"ADELE is from a resolutely un-musical family. “It all comes from impersonating The Spice Girls and Gabrielle,” she cheerfully explains. “I did little concerts in my room for my mum and her friends. My mum’s quite arty; she’d get all these lamps and shine them up to make one big spotlight. They’d all sit on the bed.” Later, when her dad’s best friend, a dance producer, rightly declared ADELE’s voice ‘wicked’, he invited her to record a cover of ‘Heart Of Glass’. The first time she got a microphone in her hand, she realised her calling." (Part Bio off her main website blog.)



Here are some of my favorites off her albums ADELE 19 and ADELE 21!


No comments:

Post a Comment