Saturday, March 5, 2011

TOMS


As most of you know my brothers, my sister-n-law, and I are supporters of the TOMS shoes. Theses shoes have a very good cause and I believe is one of the best ideas to give children shoes that are in need of a pair. ONE for ONE is how the owner describes TOMS shoes. I have been scoping out the new selection and of course want some plain colored pattern since the random patterns alway draw attention to my eye.

You can check out this link and see why I rave about TOMS.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36259451#36259451

This pair is in my future, even though they're not the original TOMS.

I was also reading up on the events that take place at TOMS and they have a competition to get the buyers involved and I came across where you can create your own pattern. After you submit your pattern, viewers vote on the best one. I must say I do love this months winner. They would definitely end up in my shopping cart.



 If you have the urge to buy some new comfy shoes go check out the TOMS! It's for a good cause and you will fall in love with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment