Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Joy and New Years Fun

I got lazy on my camera skills over the holiday-- Along with blogging.

I did not snap any pictures at Mimi and Pappy's, but Christmas eve we headed over there for lunch and enjoyed some good soups and sipped on Christmas tea!

At Grandmother and PaPa's I did snap some rando's as we were enjoying a nice game of bingo and racking up on gifts, well I won once. And it was chocolate covered cherries, which I dislike. Merry Christmas to me.

Jack and I on our way.

BINGO time.




Christmas was great with the Sanford crew and Bolan side. We love it all and are very blessed.


NEW YEARS eve:

Well of course we watched Auburn dominate. Enjoyed it. Love it.

We decided that since we are leaving next Thursday (for Utah) it would be smart to relax at someones house, enjoy some grilled steaks, and good snacks.

Lake Martin it is.

Happy Happy New Year from Jack and I!!

#1 Fav firework

#2 Fav Firework.

Good looking guys we brought in the new year with

And the beautiful girls.

Ending the night with some good tunes with great friends.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year people!
War Eagle, Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment