Thursday, January 26, 2012

Electronic Addiction

Jackson swears I stay on my iPhone and iPad to much, but I politely say "if you had all these cool things to play and look at you would be too" and with his sarcastic reply "there's no way I would be on it like you and everyone else is." I think he's jealous.

Well I recently have been addicted to this new game Temple Run. All you do is run away from mean gorillas and try to rack up points. Easy right? Well it has some twist, turns, and jumps along the way too to make it tricky.

I also downloaded the new game Scramble, which is based around a word search, but you can find words more than just vertical and diagonal. It gives you simply 2:00 minutes to get as many words as possible and hope you have more words than your opponent. Pretty fun.

Well I thought I had it all to myself since Jack refuses to be up on his technology, but little to my surprise he has been on my phone and ipad a good bit. He even made me leave it with him to play while I went to class and he was at home sick.

Jackson is feeling better, but still comes home from work and plays a "couple" of rounds on my games.
 (If you're beating me that means Jackson has my phone), I kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment