Thursday, January 26, 2012

On the Menu

Well last night I decided to try out Jackson's new cookbook he got for Christmas from his parent's.

Calling All Cooks Two -- if you're interested in another good cookbook, check it out!

I found something that involved chicken-- since that's pretty much all I ever eat and then found the easiest thing I could make.

It led me to Chicken Pot Pie.

Jackson said it was pretty good, but he told me before hand he was going to say it was good whether it was or not.
Thanks.


Then for dessert we had peach cobbler. It did not turn out as good as I wanted it too, but we threw on some vanilla ice cream and called it a night by watching the movie 50/50.

Jackson and I decided that it was a good movie, but really really sad.
So if you're in for a heart touching movie, this is it!

Dinner and a movie with my main squeeze is always a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment