Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas laughs

Well I've been away-- mainly to lazy, not busy.

So I'll start off entertaining you with Jackson's little "prank" he did the weekend before Christmas.

A little catch-up:

My birthday this past year I told him I thought it would be neat if I got a bike and we started riding together since he has some pretty awesome trails by the river near his apartment.

September 16 came and went with no bike.

The joke had been on-going over the break about Jackson getting me a bike and I told him it was December and way to cold to ride my bike to and from school, but he insisted I have one and told me he was not getting me ugly Ray Bans.

So here is how the weekend before Christmas went:

We opened gifts while dinner was cooking.
Hmm...

Jackson went.

Snazzy new jacket

Here I go...

Oh it's really a bike.....

Even a helmet and chain.

He insisted I have pictures

The cool helmet.

We opened gifts and thanked each other. I told Jackson he was going to have to bring his bike to Atlanta now.

Then sat down and enjoyed a nice dinner.

Jackson kept chuckling to himself and even laughed out loud while I was opening my gifts. I did not see why my gift was so funny.

After an hour past he said he could not wait any longer...

For what I wonder? hmm. He reached under the couch and grabbed a small, but heavy gift neatly wrapped.

I had NO clue of what it could be.

Well I slowly opened it .... AND it was a Ipad which I did NOT ask for!

So excited, I hugged him and grabbed my gift to immediately begin charging it. (No pictures taken of the real deal-- Show a picture later.)

Merry Christmas to ME. Jackson did great with the prank and gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment