Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend


I came home to spend the weekend in Alex City for Easter. Jackson and I got in late on Friday, but Saturday was a full day. Morning came and Jackson was busy working outside for his dad while I layed in the house enjoying my lazy day and air conditioning. We and when I say "we" I mean Jackson gave Willy a nice summer look and later that night we joined some friends for drinks at a local restaurant.

Easter Sunday began at Flint Hill Methodist Church with my Mimi and continued to her house for some good cooking with family.
We snapped a few pictures in front of her new home after we checked out what has been done in the last months.
Jackson and I moved down the road to see his family for a little while before packing up and heading home. It was a nice weekend.


All that was missing was the Sanford side Easter.
Due to my Grandmother, Goldie, having a mild stroke Saturday, plans changed. They were thought about all  Sunday though and prayers have been said for a full and quick recovery.
Happy Birthday Grandmother, We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment