Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is it summer yet?

Summer cannot come any sooner! This past Saturday Jessica, Deidra, and myself threw on our bathing suits and headed to John and Lacey's to enjoy some fun in the sun.


We all enjoyed laying out with a couple of cold ones and then a few of them hit up an aggressive game of volleyball. Go figure Jessica and Ryan both have a bitter side to losing, which Jessica showed in the sand while on a team with John.
I also figured out Jessica apparently likes to chest bump the Howell's, which they seemed to enjoy.


On a side note Jessica and I decided we are going to try out a photography class this summer. Maybe- if all works out. If Deidra's lucky she will have her camera by then and know how to make all the cool snaps shots like Jessica and I.

1 comment:

  1. I do love chest bumping the Howell's (and they love it too)!

    ReplyDelete