Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"She'll take a beer over white wine and a campfire over candle light"

Lately my fella Brad Paisley has disappointed me with his choice of songs, but his new one, Old Alabama, seems to be a catchy tune -- not to mention Alabama has a few lines thrown into the mix. I love, love, love country music. My mom thinks I listen to it a little too much, but I just disagree and jam out. My brother always seems to ask me why I talk so country and well frankly I cannot help it, but I don't think I have the southern accent THAT bad.



Camping out.
 A Country Girl Can Survive.
"She’d rather wear a pair of cut-off jeans than a fancy evening dress,
And with her windows rolled down and her hair all blown around, she’s a hot southern mess..."

1 comment:

  1. in love with his new song. makes me miss bama soooo bad. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist and former bama native. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete