Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Graceful Fall

Apparently I am not suppose to wear high heels to the bar on a Saturday night (Ryan says). I was out and about heading to the bathroom in Auburn, Alabama at Skybar when I was chatting with some old friends, not paying attention, and then BAM. My heel got caught in the top stair and I completely missed the middle one, while tumbling down on my left ankle.
Maybe one day life will ease up.

+
=

I did not get any photos of this terrible memory, but thought I would give you an idea of what happened. So I went to the doctor today and they discovered I had a small fracture and could have pulled somethings in my foot here and there. They felt bad enough for me -- since I am a college student, so they did not stick me with crutches, but strapped a boot on me and sent me on my way!

My brother, Ryan, and Dad got a kick out of it when I limped my way into Carquest and called me a baby, but I guess I am and apparently everyone gets humor out of my clumsiness.

1 comment: