Monday, April 11, 2011

She's going to be a Meacham.

Lindsay and Jacob are getting MARRIED in May! May weddings have been a great experience since last May was when my brother Ryan and his lovely wife Jessica tied the knot! (One year is right around the corner).

From the wedding showers to the parties we love it ALL and could not be happier for those two crazy love birds.

Over the weekend Jackson and I headed back to Alex City to enjoy a great night at the Lunch Bunch that ended at Colonel Tom's (local Dadeville bar) which it was my first experience -- very nice treat. Now I know what everyone raves about when they are chatting it up about late nights at "CT's."


The soon-to-be Lindsay Meacham and myself enjoying the party


And the groom and Jackson

The wedding gift to Jacob from some of the fella's, which he loved and
was very surprised. As for you that do not know what this is look up a
Green Egg.

The two hour drive to Alex City sure does get long, but it is worth is when there is friends, drinks, and good music. So overall we had a fantastic weekend. Here is just a recap of mine and Jackson's well spent weekend:
Friday: Dinner at Jake's then met up with friends for drinks, Saturday: Breakfast at Catherine's Market with Jacob and Lindsay, Lake time, threw some H-shoe's, then off to get ready for a night out with friends in Alex City and CT's, Sunday: Jackson and I had a lazy day. Enjoy some breakfast at Huddle House,
went home to take a nap and recover, then hit the dock for some sun.


= Overall this weekend was a very big success and I enjoyed every second of it!



I cannot wait to see Lindsay and Jacob say their "I DO'S."

No comments:

Post a Comment